I don't mean ta blog ya

The way I see it, anyway.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Am I bloggin ya?

Hey hey,

Thought I'd try this blog business out. Me and 60 million others.

This killed me today: Allegedly, today in the Phillipines, two Japanese soldiers who got separated from their unit during WWII walked out of the jungle, not knowing if the war was over. Didn't I see this on Gilligan's Island? Except there I think it was a Japanese mini-sub popped up in the lagoon, didn't know the war was over, took everyone hostage or something. Then the Professor made something out of bamboo, coconuts and palm leaves. Then of course the Japanese sailor got back in the sub and went away, stranding our poor castaways again. Brilliant that show was.

Is it just me or is the weather conspiring against me? Weekend's here, so is the rain.

Note to Real Estate Agents out there. If you're posting a house on the MLS, have pictures! The internet is a visual medium! Man that bugs me. If you don't have pictures of the inside, I'm going to assume the house is crappy. Just the way it is.

J.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home